Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

INTERVIEW| Daisy Lowe


Fashion's finest turned up for Pinghe's debut season at Fashion Scout London on Friday 14th, presenting a new AW14 collection on Day One of the week. Amongst the brand's many admirers, Fashion Scout caught up with Daisy Lowe at the Pinghe AW14 catwalk show.

Are there any trends you’re loving this season?
What’s up with all the metallics? I’m so into it! And holographics. I’m also really loving tailored suits and smoking jackets.

Will we be seeing you at any more shows at Fashion Scout?
I don’t know – my schedule is looking really busy but I hope to be back here.

What do you think about Fashion Scout as a platform for emerging designers?
It’s just brilliant. Young talents need to be championed, and in such a grand setting too. It must feel so empowering for designers.

Interview by Lydia Smyth (@LydiaRoseSmyth)
Photography by Hannah McGee (@HannahMcG3e) taken on the fashion forward LumixGM1 (@PanasonicUK)